You
A feeling of emptiness engulf me,
leaving behind nothing but darkness,
a ray of light appear in the midst,
I chase after it, the ray of hope,
like a pack of hungry wolves chasing their victims.
Even for a short while, your light cheers me up,
even at a distance, i can still feel your warmth,
you melts my heart with your warmth and kindness,
warming every part of my body,
saving me from the pit of nightmares.
The light glimmer at a distance far from my grasp,
threatening to disappear anytime,
leaving me alone again to face my nightmares,
I chase after you desperately, my final dream,
fear of you disappearing haunt me every second.
I groped like a blind man in the darkness,
hoping one day to finally reach you,
but I touch nothing, only empty air,
day by day the distance between us increase,
is my hope merely a childish dream?
1 comment:
Who's hf??? Why is there no *stories* in your blog???
Post a Comment