My world
The devil that makes me cry,
even though I am hurt and bruised by you,
I can't forget about you, it pains me,
Why am I feeling this way?
The angel that makes me smile,
you are the kindest person I ever met,
you are my saviour, my shiny prince in armour,
Is it right for me to fall for you?
The devil and the angel,
I couldn't live without the both of them,
The pain and suffering i feel from the devil,
are soothed by my dearest angel,
making it my world balance.
But the angel is leaving me soon,
leaving me alone with the devil, my sadness
Why is fate playing with my feelings?
Time could change everything, i used to believe that,
now its just a lie, how long will i need to forget you?
Time changes everything, it stole my angel,
making me alone with the devil,
how will i able to survive through hell alone?
Tears wetting my cheeks,
my thoughts thinking only of my angel,
soon we will be apart, but my thoughts will stay with you,
thinking of you will encourage me,
making me to face my fears.
The day I part with my angel,
is also the day I am meting the devil,
A sad yet chaotic day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment