skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 17, 2008

To all the STPM students, wish you all all the best in your exams, especially, you...
Posted by FFfs_93 at 6:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet n bitter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Good luck! (this is specially for shin nee)Best of...
      • I wish I can go out with my school friends, so man...
      • What I have been through for the past three months...
      • To all the STPM students, wish you all all the bes...
      • If you see this, yi wei, just want to tell u dat I...
      • Happy Birthday!
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)

About Me

FFfs_93
Weird, blur all the time, and gt terrible tastes in everything
View my complete profile