What I have been through for the past three months
I don't know if I should be happy or despair. Because of someone, I get to know another person, which i never have the guts to speak to. One sad ending lead to another happy opening.Yet I was truly hurt by that someone, she really rip my heart to pieces, I really feel like crying, but is it worth it? People say I am stupid, to be hurt over someone who didn't even have feelings for me. But I just couldn't find myself to hate her, no matter how much she cause despair and miserable for me.
Actually, I owe her, and if I have the chance, I would like to say thank you to her, for letting me having the chance to finally talk to 'A'. And, thank you to 'A' too, for not avoiding me and chat with me when you hardly know me, I am really touch. Maybe you don't know, but you are actually my life savior, so a big Thanks to you!!!
Oh, shouldn't forget H, she listen to all my problems and give me advices all the time, I wouldn't have got through that hard time without her, so I owe her too, thank you, I am really glad i got u as a friend. =D
Sometimes, I still wonder what did I really do that anger 'her', whatever I did, I am really sorry, and I really hope we can be friends again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment