Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yes! Finally, it's holiday time, I have been looking forward to it for ages. But still, so sad that I cannot hug koh koh and tell her goodbye, same goes with my darling and pei pei dear, all because I was sick. Feeling better now, and thanks for all those who asked how I am feeling now. This hols, I am playing my play station like crazy =) watch a lot of movies too, loving Ouran High School Host Club more and more, and doing all the other stuffs I cannot do during schooldays, yeah, life's great now. The only thing dampen my mood a little bit, is the chess training, feeling a bit lazy, haha, and don't like the feeling of being tortured by my club president, gosh, hope she's just joking around with me. But still I am a big fan of chess, even though I stinks at chess and may never be as good as Pui Yee or Yan Xin, I still love it, hooray for chess!!! Yay, going to Fraser Hill for vacation, but schedule's a bit pack in December, I have chess competition on the 5th and 6th, hope I can win a trophy back home, going to Fraser Hill on 7th and 8th, chess training again at 28th and 29th, going to stay in hotel in 30th something, I think. Guess I will have more to tell after I came back from my vacation, expecting this holidays to be relaxing... Hope my dream will come true

P.s. Tada, I wrote this for you, hui yin, seriously, I am really lazy to update my blog, haha, hm... a lot of people are always pressuring me to update my blog, I have no idea why, well, okay, enjoy your hols, same to everybody else.

1 comment:

~ChanHY~ said...

hahax ... thankx u write 4 me ya ... swt !!!
yeah ,enjoys ur holidays well!