Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pangkor!

18th, 19th and 20th of September, I follow the school chess team to Pangkor island for chess training, I know that most people will say that why in the world are you guys going to Pulau Pangkor for chess training, well, whatever, I don't know the answer anyway. Anyway, I sat with Yan Xin in the bus, both of us are so quiet, I don't know what to say to her, but still, it's okay, i suppose. We stayed at the Pangkor Holiday Resort, a little advice for everyone, NEVER go there!!! It's horrible, we stayed in a hostel sort of place, four person a room. I share the room with Yan Xin and two other small girls which I don't know their name. The room has no televisyen or TOILET, there are two double decker beds, I took the bottom, haha. There was chaos when we enter the room, all of us were shouting and screaming, oh my god. I didn't bring any towel and there's none at the room, I was in a panic. Fortunately, smart Yan Xin thought of a solution, all thanks to her. The girl's toilet is at the far end at the corridor which is so far from ours, urgh, scary and there are so many bugs. Some more the toilet doors can not lock, the rest of them all went to their parents' room to bath, so there's only me and Yan Xin left. We go down to the first floor to bath, kinda eerie, but at least there's two of us, =) After we go to 'train', we went to Tjin Li's room, they all play poker, for the first night, I just watch. Three guys and six girls squeezed in a room, apparently that's what they all do every time. They played until about 1 o'clock, I was so tired at that time, but I stayed with them. It was a total different lifestyle, which is kinda fun. Next day we woke up at 7.30, one of the small girls' mother came and woke us up, Yan Xin was the quickest to react, she was the first one to woke up and jump down from her bunk to open the door. We played six games that day, and also watch a little bit of CD. We also went to a round-island tour that day, we also took some photos, hehe. That day, I join them to play snap, which is the only game I know, then later at night, at about 12, we stopped playing and start to chat, including the boys as well, it's fun, we chat until 1 o'clock. The final day of our trip, we woke up at 7.40, haha, although breakfast was at 7.30. After a session of prize giving and chess puzzles, we went to the beach, woohoo, fun!!! The sea water is so cool, after that we went to wade in the baby pool in the resort. After that, we start packing and prepare to depart. After having our lunch, we went to the port. We board the ferry, oh man, the ferry was so horrible, there are flies everywhere, eeewww. Finally we arrived at Lumut and start our long journey back to Penang, as usual, the guys play poker again, I just sleep most of the time because I am tired, it was soooo fun, wonder if i will be able to go again next time, xD

No comments: