Saturday, August 15, 2009

Merentas Desa 2009 =)

It was my first year going to the merentas desa, it was so fun!!! Actually I didn't plan to go up the hill, but then, it won't be interesting, so, in the end, i went up with kx, yay, and we DID reach the top, with renee and others. The people at the last station took a photo of us as well, I was too weary to even think of taking out my hand phone to take photos, phew, it's so tiring, but still it's worth it. Even though it means I have to miss my maths tuition, sob... When we reach the top, we were almost the last batch, plenty of people have already reach the school. I heard there was a small pondok that serve free 'liang cha', it sounds tempting, but i was too tired to go more as we need to go a little bit more to get the free drink. So I went back down, hoping to get to school in time (there's a two hour limit for those who want to take sijil). We walked down fast, and we didn't stop to rest for fear of passing the time limit, we succeed in the end, we got the sijil, yay, i feel so proud of myself. I was so worried about kx since i was the one who dragged her along, good thing nothing bad happen, saw diok koh2, xuan wei, and hf, and also x, my god, must she be good in every darn thing?!!! And oh yeah, I am so happy, hui yin is so nice, she gave me a huge teddy bear soft toy for my birthday present, omg, I am so touch!!! She's so sweet and cute, planning to tell her thanks again =DD, thanks hui yin, really happy with your present...

p.s. My poor darling, she had to collect the rubbish since she was the warden kebersihan, lolx. XY, Felicia Chan, ZM and HL didn't come today, wonder what happen to them...

No comments: